UK & EEA Residents
VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance has been specially designed to meet the needs of UK and EEA Residents looking for travel insurance while travelling outside of their home country (including those who have already travelled). The policy provides a wide range of cover and flexible options as detailed below.
Key features of VoyagerPlus
- Available to UK and EEA Residents
- Cover includes leisure, business and cruise trips as standard
- No age limit on Single Trip Policies (Trip duration limits apply)
- Single Trip cover from 3 days to 18 months on Long Stay policies (up to 24 months upon referral)
- Annual Multi Trip Cover unlimited trips up to 45 days per trip (31 days if aged 70-74)*
- 24/7/365 assistance service for medical emergencies anywhere in the world
- Fast, fair and efficient claims handling service
- 14 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Medical, Evacuation and Repatriation Cover
- Quick and easy to apply online
- Instant e-mail delivery of documents
- Premiums & coverage available in pounds and euros
*includes 21 days Winter Sports cover for those aged under 74 years of age.
VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance comes packed with benefits:
- £/€ 20,000,000 Emergency Medical & Repatriation Expenses
- £/€ 5,000 Cancellation or Curtailment Cover (includes course fees)
- £/€ 2,500 Baggage Cover
- Baggage/Travel Delay, Missed Departure, Journey Disruption
- Personal Liability, Legal Expenses
- Holiday Financial Protection
- Ability to declare pre-existing conditions and apply for cover (subject to acceptance and additional premium)
- Options include
- Winter Sports
- Enhanced Travel or Terrorism Disruption
- Gadget Insurance
- Cruise Plus Insurance
- Business Plus Insurance
- Sports Equipment & Cycle Insurance
- …and More…
Travel Insurance When Already Abroad
It’s easy to get carried away with planning your trip and just as easy to forget travel insurance – only to realise when it’s too late and you’re already abroad! You could also be super spontaneous and decide to extend your travels beyond the time covered by your insurance policy.
Our ‘Already Travelled’ insurance policy option can cover you in both instances as well as many more. Check out all the benefits and get a quote today!
Extendable Duration & One-Way Travel Insurance
Not planned as far ahead as your return home or not planning on coming back at all? No worries, you can extend your policy duration (if you have bought at least 31 days duration at outset and have no gaps in cover). Or, if you don’t have plans to come back then our One-Way Trip policy option could be perfect.