UK & EEA Residents
VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance has been specially designed to meet the needs of UK and EEA Residents looking for travel insurance while travelling outside of their home country (including those who have already travelled). The policy provides a wide range of cover and flexible options as detailed below.
Single and Multi-Trips in 2021
- Single Trips can only be purchased for trips starting on or after 1st of April 2021.
- Annual Multi-Trips can be purchased now, however, no travel can take place until on or after the 1st April 2021.
- Already Departed policies cannot be issued.
Important information for UK residents
Whilst Voyager Plus Travel Insurance can provide cover for Travel for Business and Leisure purposes it is now limited to Business Travel Only in the short term in accordance with Government Guidelines.
The Government has stated that you MUST NOT leave home including to travel abroad, unless you have a legally permitted reason to do so, such as for essential work purposes.
If you feel that you have an essential reason to travel, please be aware that in the event of a claim you will be asked to prove without a doubt that the reason for your trip was essential. If you are unable to do so your claim may be at risk of not being met. If you are in any doubt about whether your trip is deemed essential, please check on the gov.uk website.
If you are wishing to travel for leisure purposes then we are only able to provide cover for trips that start on or after 1st of April 2021.
Key features of VoyagerPlus
- Available to UK and EEA Residents
- Cover includes leisure, business and cruise trips as standard
- No age limit on Single Trip Policies (Trip duration limits apply)
- Single Trip cover from 3 days to 18 months on Long Stay policies (up to 24 months upon referral)
- Annual Multi Trip Cover unlimited trips up to 45 days per trip (31 days if aged 70-74)*
- 24/7/365 assistance service for medical emergencies anywhere in the world
- Fast, fair and efficient claims handling service
- 14 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Medical, Evacuation and Repatriation Cover
- Quick and easy to apply online
- Instant e-mail delivery of documents
- Premiums & coverage available in pounds and euros
*includes 21 days Winter Sports cover for those aged under 74 years of age.
VoyagerPlus Travel Insurance comes packed with benefits:
- Emergency Medical & Repatriation Expenses:
- £/€ 5,000,000 with Standard cover.
- £/€ 10,000,000 with Prime cover.
- £/€ 10,000,000 with Black cover.
- Cancellation or Curtailment Cover (includes course fees):
- £/€ 1,000 with Standard cover.
- £/€ 5,000 with Prime cover.
- £/€ 10,000 with Black cover.
- Baggage Cover:
- £/€ 1,000 with Standard cover.
- £/€ 2,500 with Prime cover.
- £/€ 3,500 with Black cover.
- Baggage/Travel Delay, Missed Departure, Journey Disruption.
- Personal Liability, Legal Expenses.
- Holiday Financial Protection – available with Prime and Black cover only.
- Ability to declare pre-existing conditions and apply for cover (subject to acceptance and additional premium).
- Options include:
- Winter Sports.
- Enhanced Travel or Terrorism Disruption.
- Gadget Insurance.
- Cruise Plus Insurance.
- Business Plus Insurance.
- Sports Equipment & Cycle Insurance.
- …and More…
Travel Insurance When Already Abroad
It’s easy to get carried away with planning your trip and just as easy to forget travel insurance – only to realise when it’s too late and you’re already abroad! You could also be super spontaneous and decide to extend your travels beyond the time covered by your insurance policy.
Our ‘Already Travelled’ insurance policy option can cover you in both instances as well as many more. Check out all the benefits and get a quote today!
Extendable Duration & One-Way Travel Insurance
Not planned as far ahead as your return home or not planning on coming back at all? No worries, you can extend your policy duration (if you have bought at least 31 days duration at outset and have no gaps in cover). Or, if you don’t have plans to come back then our One-Way Trip policy option could be perfect.