If you need to arrange cover, either for yourself or for somebody who has already travelled without arranging insurance – WE CAN HELP YOU.
Likewise, if you had travel insurance but this has run out, in most cases you can arrange new cover, even though you are outside your home country.
Please note – cover is available on a Single Trip basis and must be arranged for the remaining period of the trip beginning on the day following purchase.
For UK/EEA Residents
Voyager Plus Travel Insurance has been specially designed for residents of the UK or EEA who have already travelled abroad – for example, having omitted to take out insurance before leaving; where cover has run out or cannot be extended; or for those who have decided to extend their trip, or even decided not to come back!
Single and Multi-Trips in 2021
- Single Trips can only be purchased for trips starting on or after 1st of April 2021.
- Annual Multi-Trips can be purchased now, however, no travel can take place until on or after the 1st April 2021.
- Already Departed policies cannot be issued.
Important information for UK residents
Whilst Voyager Plus Travel Insurance can provide cover for Travel for Business and Leisure purposes it is now limited to Business Travel Only in the short term in accordance with Government Guidelines.
The Government has stated that you MUST NOT leave home including to travel abroad, unless you have a legally permitted reason to do so, such as for essential work purposes.
If you feel that you have an essential reason to travel, please be aware that in the event of a claim you will be asked to prove without a doubt that the reason for your trip was essential. If you are unable to do so your claim may be at risk of not being met. If you are in any doubt about whether your trip is deemed essential, please check on the gov.uk website.
If you are wishing to travel for leisure purposes then we are only able to provide cover for trips that start on or after 1st of April 2021.
Voyager Plus Key Features:
- Available to UK and EEA Residents
- Up to £10,000 Cancellation or Curtailment
- Up to £10 Million Emergency Medical Expenses
- Up to £3,000 Holiday Financial Protection
- Cover includes leisure, business and cruise trips as standard
- No age limit on Single Trip Policies (Trip duration limits apply)
- Single Trip cover from 3 days to 18 months (up to 24 months upon referral)
- 24/7/365 assistance service for medical emergencies anywhere in the world
- Fast, fair and efficient claims handling service
- Medical, Evacuation and Repatriation Cover
- Quick and easy to apply online
- Instant e-mail delivery of documents
- Premiums & coverage available in pounds and euros
For those residing outside the EEA
Global Voyager is a flexible International Travel Insurance providing cover for Emergency Medical Expenses, Evacuation & Assistance and a wide range of other optional benefits on a virtually “anywhere to anywhere” basis whilst travelling outside of the insured person’s Home Country. GlobalVoyager is available to residents of almost every country around the world.
Global Voyager Key Features:
- Emergency Medical cover available up to £6,000,000 / €8,000,000 / $10,000,000
- Choice of travel within 3 areas of cover (within Europe, Worldwide excluding USA/Canada, Worldwide)
- No Age Limits for single trip cover (Cover limits and reductions apply from age 70+)
- Single Trip Cover from 3 days to 24 months (extendable to 36 months maximum)
- Over 120+ leisure and sports activities (non-professional) included as standard (If aged under 65 at date of departure)
- 24/7 Emergency and Medical Assistance Helpline
- Emergency Air Ambulance and Medical Evacuation Services
- Available for one way trips (including a maximum of 48 hours in the country of final destination)
- & MUCH MORE!
Before you apply, there are some important points to be aware of:
- You must be able to confirm that you know of no circumstances which are likely to give rise to a claim.
- Full cover is available on the day following purchase, provided you have not been outside your home country for more than 7 days.
- If you have been away for more than 7 days, a 14 day waiting period applies before medical expenses cover for illnesses (not accidents) starts.
Please Note: Global Voyager is currently not available to persons who are located in the following Home Country at time of application (this list is subject to change/ update): Afghanistan, Australia, Canada, India, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Myanmar, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. It is also not available to USA Citizens located in the USA at the time of application.