If you need to arrange cover, either for yourself or for somebody who has already travelled without arranging insurance – WE CAN HELP YOU.
Likewise, if you had travel insurance but this has run out, in most cases you can arrange new cover, even though you are outside your home country.
Please note – cover is available on a Single Trip basis and must be arranged for the remaining period of the trip beginning on the day following purchase.
For UK/EEA Residents
Voyager Plus Travel Insurance has been specially designed for residents of the UK or EEA who have already travelled abroad – for example, having omitted to take out insurance before leaving; where cover has run out or cannot be extended; or for those who have decided to extend their trip, or even decided not to come back!
Please remember: It is essential that you check the latest advice outlined by the Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office (FCDO) before departure. Our policies will NOT provide cover under any section of the policy if you travel to a country or specific area, where prior to travel, the FCDO are advising against all (or all but essential) travel.
We can provide Travel Insurance where the FCDO is advising against All Travel or All but Essential Travel with our High Risk Voyager product.
Voyager Plus Key Features:
- Residents of the UK and Eligible EEA countries (as defined in the policy wording).
- COVID-19 Cover is included for Cancellation and Emergency Medical Expenses.
- Up to £10,000 Cancellation or Curtailment
- Up to £10 Million Emergency Medical Expenses
- Up to £3,000 Holiday Financial Protection
- Cruise & Winter Sports trips options available
- No age limit on Single Trip Policies (Trip duration limits apply)
- Single Trip cover from 3 days to 18 months (up to 24 months upon referral)
- 24/7/365 assistance service for medical emergencies anywhere in the world
- Fast, fair and efficient claims handling service
- Medical, Evacuation and Repatriation Cover
- Quick and easy to apply online
- Instant e-mail delivery of documents
- Premiums & coverage available in pounds and euros
For those residing outside the EEA
Global Voyager is a flexible International Travel Insurance providing cover for Emergency Medical Expenses, Evacuation & Assistance and a wide range of other optional benefits on a virtually “anywhere to anywhere” basis whilst travelling outside of the insured person’s Home Country. GlobalVoyager is available to residents of almost every country around the world.
Global Voyager Key Features:
- Emergency Medical cover available up to £6,000,000 / €8,000,000 / $10,000,000
- Choice of travel within 3 areas of cover (within Europe, Worldwide excluding USA/Canada, Worldwide)
- No Age Limits for single trip cover (Cover limits and reductions apply from age 70+)
- Single Trip Cover from 3 days to 24 months (extendable to 36 months maximum)
- Over 120+ leisure and sports activities (non-professional) included as standard (If aged under 65 at date of departure)
- 24/7 Emergency and Medical Assistance Helpline
- Emergency Air Ambulance and Medical Evacuation Services
- Available for one way trips (including a maximum of 48 hours in the country of final destination)
- & MUCH MORE!
Before you apply, there are some important points to be aware of:
- You must be able to confirm that you know of no circumstances which are likely to give rise to a claim.
- Full cover is available on the day following purchase, provided you have not been outside your home country for more than 7 days.
- If you have been away for more than 7 days, a 14 day waiting period applies before medical expenses cover for illnesses (not accidents) starts.
Please Note: Global Voyager is currently not available to persons who are located in the following Home Country at time of application (this list is subject to change/ update): Afghanistan, Australia, Canada, India, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Myanmar, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. It is also not available to USA Citizens located in the USA at the time of application.