Read the update on COVID-19 from our Director, Peter Hayman here.
TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR EXPATRIATES, UK NATIONALS & GLOBAL CITIZENS, INCLUDING THOSE ALREADY TRAVELLED ABROAD
A flexible range of international and expatriate travel medical insurance available for single trips or frequent travellers. Available to individuals, families and groups of virtually any nationality travelling worldwide outside of their home country.
- All plans, benefits and premiums are available in a choice of GBP£, EUR€ and USD$.
- Choose from a range of plans and optional additional covers – only buy the cover you need.
- Cover provided is compatible with Schengen Visa Travel Insurance Requirements.
- All plans allow the insured freedom to seek eligible medical treatment from any hospital, clinic or doctor within their entire area of cover (outside of their home country).
- All plans include a 24 hour international medical emergency helpline.
All covers available are provided by Voyager Insurance Services Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and underwritten by an ‘A’ rated global insurance company.
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL COVER
If you have already travelled, or arrived from abroad and have not yet arranged travel medical cover, or if you need cover with an extendable duration – then the Global Voyager plan may be for you…
EXPAT & NON-UK TRAVEL INSURANCE
Flexible International Travel Insurance, providing cover on a virtually “Anywhere to Anywhere” basis for international residents and expatriates worldwide.
HIGH RISK AREAS
Specialist Travel & Medical Insurance for individuals & groups travelling to dangerous areas such as war zones, crisis zones and disaster relief zones, including countries such as Afghanistan, Syria & Iraq.
If we can’t offer you the travel insurance cover you want, or your premium is higher than you expected because you have serious medical conditions, you may be able to get help by accessing the Money and Pensions Service travel directory or by calling 0800 138 777 (Open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm).