TRAVEL 2 STUDY
When you travel to study away from your home country, it can really make all the difference to your course/degree. Immersing yourself in another culture, with different people, different ideas and different learning techniques can be a truly fulfilling way to become top of the class!
Studying abroad isn’t without it’s challenges and risks however, that’s why if you’re in need of travel insurance for your academic year abroad, we can help.
You have a choice of Medical benefits insurance, travel insurance cover (such as personal effects and money) and Cancellation risks. There are other options available such as cover for sporting activities and winter sports.
Insurance is available for periods up to 24 months. This is flexible so, you can take out cover for the length of your expected stay and, if your plans change, you can extend the period.
If you need to return home during your stay (other than due to illness) and you have the Elite policy of over 31 days, you are covered to do so up to a maximum of 2 weeks overall during the period of your insurance.
GlobalVoyager is a flexible International Travel Insurance providing cover for Emergency Medical Expenses, Evacuation & Assistance and a wide range of other optional benefits on a virtually “anywhere to anywhere” basis whilst travelling outside of the insured person’s Home Country. GlobalVoyager is available to residents of almost every country around the world.
- Available as a Single Trip Policy, with four levels of cover available; Basic, Standard, Super and Elite.
- Available as an Annual Multi Trip Policy for unlimited trips in a year of up to 31 or 45 days maximum duration per trip, with three levels of cover available; Standard, Super and Elite.
- 21 days Winter Sports cover included at no extra cost on Annual Multi Trip policies (Option available as an extension to Single Trip policies at extra premium). Policies also include cover for more than 120 Sporting Activities as listed from Abseiling and Bungee Jumping to Zorbing!
- Designed for expatriates and foreign nationals.
GlobalVoyager Key Features:
- Virtually “Anywhere to Anywhere” – available for residents of almost every country worldwide including expats & foreign nationals
- ‘UK’ style plan, regulated by the FCA and insured by an ‘A’ Rated Global Insurer
- Choice of 4 differing Levels of Cover – Basic, Standard, Super and Elite
- Cover available up to £6,000,000 / €8,000,000 / $10,000,000
- Choice of travel within 3 areas of cover* (within Europe, Worldwide excluding USA/Canada, Worldwide)
- Discounts for Couples/Single Parent Family, Family and Groups
- No Age Limits for single trip cover (Cover limits and reductions apply from age 70+)
- Annual Multi-Trip cover available to anyone aged under 70
- Single Trip Cover** from 3 days to 24 months (extendable to 36 months maximum)
- Choice of Annual Multi-Trip policies with a maximum of 31 or 45 days per trip
- Over 120+ leisure and sports activities (non-professional) included as standard (If aged under 65 at date of departure)
- 24/7 Emergency and Medical Assistance Helpline
- Emergency Air Ambulance and Medical Evacuation Services
- Available for one way trips (including a maximum of 48 hours in the country of final destination)
- Available to purchase before or after departure
- & MUCH MORE!
For a Quick Online Quote, Click Below:
Please Note: GlobalVoyager is currently not available to persons who are located in the following Home Country at time of application (this list is subject to change/ update): Afghanistan, Australia, Canada, India, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Myanmar, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. It is also not available to USA Citizens located in the USA at the time of application.