If you need to arrange cover, either for yourself or for somebody who has already travelled without arranging insurance – WE CAN HELP YOU.
Likewise, if you had travel insurance but this has run out, in most cases you can arrange new cover, even though you are outside your home country.
For UK/EEA Residents
Voyager Plus Travel Insurance has been specially designed for residents of the UK or EEA who have already travelled abroad – for example, having omitted to take out insurance before leaving; where cover has run out or cannot be extended; or for those who have decided to extend their trip, or even decided not to come back!
Voyager Plus Key Features:
- Available to UK and EEA Residents
- Up to £5,000 Cancellation or Curtailment (option to extend up to £10,000)
- Up to £20 Million Emergency Medical Expenses
- Up to £3,000 Holiday Financial Protection
- Cover includes leisure, business and cruise trips as standard
- No age limit on Single Trip Policies (Trip duration limits apply)
- Single Trip cover from 3 days to 18 months (up to 24 months upon referral)
- 21 days Winter Sports cover included as standard on Annual Multi-trip policies
- All Family members named on an Annual Multi-trip policy can travel separately
- 24/7/365 assistance service for medical emergencies anywhere in the world
- Fast, fair and efficient claims handling service
- Medical, Evacuation and Repatriation Cover
- Quick and easy to apply online
- Instant e-mail delivery of documents
- Premiums & coverage available in pounds and euros
For further information, please read the Policy Wording.
For those residing outside the EEA
Global Voyager is a flexible International Travel Insurance providing cover for Emergency Medical Expenses, Evacuation & Assistance and a wide range of other optional benefits on a virtually “anywhere to anywhere” basis whilst travelling outside of the insured person’s Home Country. GlobalVoyager is available to residents of almost every country around the world.
Global Voyager Key Features:
- Emergency Medical cover available up to £6,000,000 / €8,000,000 / $10,000,000
- Choice of travel within 3 areas of cover (within Europe, Worldwide excluding USA/Canada, Worldwide)
- No Age Limits for single trip cover (Cover limits and reductions apply from age 70+)
- Annual Multi-Trip cover available to anyone aged under 70
- Single Trip Cover from 3 days to 24 months (extendable to 36 months maximum)
- Choice of Annual Multi-Trip policies with a maximum of 31 or 45 days per trip
- Over 120+ leisure and sports activities (non-professional) included as standard (If aged under 65 at date of departure)
- 24/7 Emergency and Medical Assistance Helpline
- Emergency Air Ambulance and Medical Evacuation Services
- Available for one way trips (including a maximum of 48 hours in the country of final destination)
- Available to purchase before or after departure
- & MUCH MORE!
Before you apply, there are some important points to be aware of:
- You must be able to confirm that you know of no circumstances which are likely to give rise to a claim.
- Full cover is available on the day following purchase, provided you have not been outside your home country for more than 7 days.
- If you have been away for more than 7 days, a 14 day waiting period applies before medical expenses cover for illnesses (not accidents) starts.
Please Note: Global Voyager is currently not available to persons who are located in the following Home Country at time of application (this list is subject to change/ update): Afghanistan, Australia, Canada, India, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Myanmar, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. It is also not available to USA Citizens located in the USA at the time of application.