If you need to arrange cover, either for yourself, or for somebody who has already travelled without arranging insurance – WE CAN HELP YOU.
Likewise, if you had travel insurance but this has run out, in most cases you can arrange new cover, even though you are outside your home country.
There are some important points you should be aware of:
- You must be able to confirm that you know of no circumstances which are likely to give rise to a claim.
- Full cover is available on the day following purchase, provided you have not been outside your home country for more than 7 days.
- If you have been away for more than 7 days, a 14 day waiting period applies before medical expenses cover for illnesses (not accidents) starts.
GlobalVoyager is a flexible International Travel Insurance providing cover for Emergency Medical Expenses, Evacuation & Assistance and a wide range of other optional benefits on a virtually “anywhere to anywhere” basis whilst travelling outside of the insured person’s Home Country. GlobalVoyager is available to residents of almost every country around the world.
- Available as a Single Trip Policy, with four levels of cover available; Basic, Standard, Super and Elite.
- Available as an Annual Multi Trip Policy for unlimited trips in a year of up to 31 or 45 days maximum duration per trip, with three levels of cover available; Standard, Super and Elite.
- 21 days Winter Sports cover included at no extra cost on Annual Multi Trip policies (Option available as an extension to Single Trip policies at extra premium). Policies also include cover for more than 120 Sporting Activities as listed from Abseiling and Bungee Jumping to Zorbing!
- Designed for expatriates and foreign nationals.
GlobalVoyager Key Features:
- Virtually “Anywhere to Anywhere” – available for residents of almost every country worldwide including expats & foreign nationals
- ‘UK’ style plan, regulated by the FCA and insured by an ‘A’ Rated Global Insurer
- Choice of 4 differing Levels of Cover – Basic, Standard, Super and Elite
- Cover available up to £6,000,000 / €8,000,000 / $10,000,000
- Choice of travel within 3 areas of cover* (within Europe, Worldwide excluding USA/Canada, Worldwide)
- Discounts for Couples/Single Parent Family, Family and Groups
- No Age Limits for single trip cover (Cover limits and reductions apply from age 70+)
- Annual Multi-Trip cover available to anyone aged under 70
- Single Trip Cover** from 3 days to 24 months (extendable to 36 months maximum)
- Choice of Annual Multi-Trip policies with a maximum of 31 or 45 days per trip
- Over 120+ leisure and sports activities (non-professional) included as standard (If aged under 65 at date of departure)
- 24/7 Emergency and Medical Assistance Helpline
- Emergency Air Ambulance and Medical Evacuation Services
- Available for one way trips (including a maximum of 48 hours in the country of final destination)
- Available to purchase before or after departure
- & MUCH MORE!
For a Quick Online Quote, Click Below:
Please Note: GlobalVoyager is currently not available to persons who are located in the following Home Country at time of application (this list is subject to change/ update): Afghanistan, Australia, Canada, India, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Myanmar, Pakistan, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. It is also not available to USA Citizens located in the USA at the time of application.