COVER FOR ANY NATIONAL TRAVELLING OUTSIDE OF THEIR HOME COUNTRY
Worldwide Cover for WWOOFers
If you need to arrange cover, either for yourself, or for somebody who has already travelled without arranging insurance – WE CAN HELP YOU.
Likewise, if you had travel insurance but this has run out, in most cases you can arrange new cover, even though you are outside your home country.
- Medical Cover for any Nationality
- Travelling from anywhere to anywhere
- Range of covers and deductibles
- £ Sterling; € Euro; $ USD
- Periods from 5 days to 24 months (extendable to 36 months maximum)
- 24 hour international medical emergency helpline
All covers available are provided by IMG Europe Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
GlobeHopper is a flexible International Travel Insurance providing cover for International Emergency Care & Expenses, Evacuation & Assistance. It also offers a wide range of other cover on a virtually “anywhere to anywhere” basis whilst travelling outside of the insured person’s Home Country. GlobeHopper is available to residents of almost every country around the world.
- Available as a Single Trip Policy or as an Multi Trip Policy for unlimited trips in the period of insurance of up to 30 or 40 days maximum duration per trip.
- Three extensions available: Adventure Sports Rider, Evacuation Plus Rider and Chaperone/Faculty Leader Replacement Option.
- Designed for a wide range of users including college students studying abroad and foreign nationals.
Globehopper Key Features:
- Virtually “Anywhere to Anywhere” – available for residents of almost every country worldwide including expats & foreign nationals
- ‘UK’ style plan, regulated by the FCA
- Cover available up to £600,000 / €800,000 / $1,000,000
- Choice of travel within 3 areas of cover* (within Europe; Worldwide excluding USA, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, Singapore and Taiwan; Worldwide)
- Cover available to anyone aged between 15 days to 69 years for Single Trips and 15 days to 75 years for Multi-trips.
- Single Trip Cover from 3 days to 24 months (extendable to 36 months maximum)
- Choice of Annual Multi-Trip policies with a maximum of 30 or 40 days per trip
- 24/7 Emergency and Medical Assistance Helpline
- Emergency Local Ambulance and Medical Evacuation Services
- Available for one way trips (including a maximum of 48 hours in the country of final destination)
- Available to purchase before or after departure
- & MUCH MORE!
*Options on Multi-trip policies include: within Europe; Worldwide excluding USA & Canada; Worldwide